I now see that I forgot to post this post. I wrote it in the train to Maastricht, but of course the internet in the train is really bad, so I couldn’t upload anything.
After seeing some YouTube videos about new year’s resolutions I decided to make my own resolutions. But not just about losing weight, eating healthy and stuff, but serious resolutions.
I often make these deals with myself, but everytime I lose them. I can never stay focussed enough to make them come true, so this time I’m going to try and do it differently.
Free time related goals
- Start a hobby, so pick up drawing and painting again (and don’t judge myself)
- Do voluntary work
School related goals
- Get my propedeuse
- Make my internship the best!
Me related goals
- Stay positive
- Explore myself
- Read selfhelp books
Health related goals
- Try to go to bed on normal times when I don’t have any appointments for the evening, so before 00:00.
- Meditate every week once (maybe this will be more, but I think I will start with once a week)
- Work out 3 times a week
- Pick up yoga again (this can be meditation yoga or just my work out yoga from yoga with Adrienne on YouTube)
Friends related goals
- Cut the negative people out of my life even if that means let go of my past
- Get out of my comfort zone more